Kendall has over 12 years experience as a planner in Local Government and private practice. During this time he has held senior roles in private consultancy and has been the manager of Council statutory and strategic planning divisions. Kendall’s sound legislative knowledge combined with his broad regulatory background offers unique value and perspective to his clients and their planning projects.
His experience in statutory and strategic planning covers a vast range of projects across metropolitan and regional areas of NSW including:
- Subdivision, residential, commercial and industrial projects;
- Assessment of major commercial and industrial developments;
- Assessment of integrated and designated developments;
- Statements of Environmental Effects for complex and sensitive development;
- Standard Instrument Local Environmental Plan preparation;
- Planning Proposal preparation and assessment; and
- Development Control Plan preparation.
Since joining DFP in 2018, Kendall has worked on a range projects and has been responsible for the preparation of planning reports including Statements of Environmental Effects, Modification Applications, Planning Due Diligence Advice, Review of Environmental Factors, Exempt and Complying Development Advice and assisting with the preparation of Environmental Impact Statements.
Kendall is a Registered Planner with the Planning Institute of Australia and is currently completing a Master of Urban & Regional Planning. He also holds a Graduate Diploma of Building Surveying, a Graduate Certificate in Development Assessment and a Diploma of Building Surveying.