DFP provides specialist advice and analysis on a range of retail, commercial, industrial, employment and economic planning issues. Our planning expertise combined with our retail and economic planning skills allow us to provide our clients with comprehensive and workable solutions that balance the economic, development feasibility and environmental planning needs of a project.
Our retail and economic assessment services include:
- Economic Impact Assessments
- Retail / Employment Lands Strategies
- Peer Review of Economic Impact Assessments
- Presentation of Expert Witness Evidence in the NSW Land and Environment Court in relation to retail and economic planning matters
- Capability Assessments
- Development Feasibility Analysis